- Charlotte of Charlotte Style
- Liz of Signs by Liz
- Darla of Harriet Stash
- Kristy of Daisy Kays Primitives
- Sarah of Curtis & Foster
- Maribeth of Raggedy Apple
- Tara of Perfect Prim Punch
Monday, February 13, 2017
Please join us as we welcome the following members to the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team. Make sure you click on the graphic above to visit their shops as well.
Saturday, January 28, 2017
...with so many talented artisans!!! Please join me as we continue to welcome our members!
- LeVieux Potiron of LeVieux Potiron
- Roklande of Roklande Fashion Shop
- Janessa of Delightful Quirks
- Lisa of Nana's Grungy Prims
- Gina of The White Wash Co.
- Cindy of Pines and Needlework
Friday, January 27, 2017
The past year has been a tough one!
I apologize to our members for not updating sooner :-(
Over the next few weeks, I will be introducing our newest members to the Old Farmhouse Gathering team. Please join me as we welcome them to the team! Take some time to visit with each one of our amazing artisans...you won't be disappointed!
- Renee of Rabbit's Nest Designs
- Jackie of Stitching Time Boutique
- Anna of Apple Farm Creations
- Sam of Gollywobbles
- William of Green Ridge Reclaimed
Friday, December 18, 2015
The Old Farmhouse Gathering team has been growing over the past couple of months. We would like to introduce you to and welcome our newest members:
- Jennifer of Paulie Wogs Prims
- Angela of Angela's Artful Attic
- Jean of My Little Bit of Country
- Cathy of Snugglebug Blessings
- Donna of Didice Designs
- Heather of Lil Shabby Shack
- Brian & Tracy of Snow Dog Woodworks and Quiltworks
- Rita of SnowBerry Needle Arts
- Karen of Vintage Hanky Pillows
- Sophie of Fil:A:Sophie
- Carolyn of Bubbles & Troubles
- Chad and Maria of No Harm In Farmin
- Renee of Rusty Star Sign Company
- Jodi of Down Home Farm
- Bob of Bob Holiday
- Kim of Primitive Crows
- Kat of My Dear Linen
- Donna of Quills and Twills
- Bonny of No Jumbled Ducks
Thank you all so much for your continued support of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team!!!
Sunday, August 16, 2015
The Old Farmhouse Gathering team invites you to join us in welcoming our newest members:
- Ashley of Lather & Stitch
- Sheila of The Crochet Misfit
- Sarah of The Wreath Shed
- Cindi of Pinner's Mill
- Beth of Aunt Mayme's Attic
- Steph of Creations by Steph
- Jacqueline of Persnickety Wares
Please stop by and visit each of our members by clicking on the graphics above.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! The Old Farmhouse Gathering team will be hosting a Falling for Fall Celebration which will kick off on August 31st. All items featured will be new to each participant shop. As with all of the OFG team Celebrations, this one promises to be fantastic!!!
A sneak peek will be posted immediately prior to the celebration on the Old Farmhouse Gathering team blog. If you aren't following already, click on the graphic below and follow along.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
We are so excited to announce our newest members to the Old Farmhouse Gathering team.
- Sara of Aunt Prissy's Prims
- Sarah of Mugnique
To visit these amazing artisans, simply click on the graphics above. While you are here, we invite you to visit other team members!
Sunday, May 31, 2015
We are so excited to introduce to you our newest members. Please take some time to visit their shops. So much talent!!!
- Suzanne of Cider Barrel Primitive
- Pam of Hilltop Homesteader
- Sue of Sue's Akorn Shop
- Kim of Razlynn Stitches
- Elizabeth of The Prim Place
- Brenda of The Rusty Thimble
- Linda of American Woodcrafts
- Regina of Country Life Is Best
- Christy of Nimble Hands Folk Art
- Carol of Carol's Country Seasons
- Kathy of Quinn's Settlement Quilts
- Linda of Just Plain Folk